Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Why I can't Dance?!

A new friend gave me this awesome dance music for duets. Now, I don't understand a word of it but the music is so hum-able and makes your feet tap. I don't exactly have two left feet but I'm also not the one to get up and break a few moves right away when I hear some music.

I'm also not the one to take the blame for any of this. 

Even if they could, they never bought me dancing shoes. 

Who? My parents. Who else?

They always thought it would be a waste of my time.

Now maybe I would not have turned out to be MJ or Madonna but I would at least have figured out whether I can dance or not.


Parents can be the most confusing. One morning you are the kid who can do nothing wrong because you got an A- in your class test and the same evening you are not good enough even to apply for a dance or arts or theater class or whatever it is that you want to do for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment