Friday, March 22, 2013

Top Five Rules for Clubbing.

One of my interesting experiences in the last few weeks was going to a club. 
"Wow!" you'll say, "how interesting to do something thousands of teenagers do almost every weekend all over the world!"

Umm... I am not exactly a teenager and I don't exactly do it every weekend.

It's not going to the club that's so interesting. It's the lessons that I learnt that I need to share. 

I was so impressed with the experience that I had to come up with my own countdown of Rules for Clubbing:


#5 If you are not a regular or a local, don't take the advice of people who are not legally allowed inside clubs. (Therefore, have never gone to a club.) Chances are, you are going to get a rotten deal.

#4 Check out the DJ before you go. If you are in mood for House music you don't want to end up on a floor that plays the same Techno Beat for four hours in a row.
#3 Do not suggest that your companion should dance with you just because you two have been standing on the dance floor for more than an hour and it's too loud to have any conversation.
#2 If you feel like kissing your companion, do not grin like an idiot. Do It.

This is The Most Important one, it has to be number One. You cannot follow Rule Two above without getting into some kind of trouble if you don't follow this rule.



#1 DO NOT go to a club with a boy who is neither your friend nor your boyfriend, esp if you are married (to someone else). 

So happy clubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment