Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Woman to Men.

The last few days I have been deprived of the lifeblood of modern urban life. The Internet.
It gave me more time than I imagined I needed. This is the fruit of time... well... spent away from internet.

The question: What is a woman to men in her life?

Father: "She is the apple of my eye. She is my little Fairy Princess. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. She is my honor and my pride. I would do anything to protect my honor and pride."

Brother: "She is my best friend. She keeps all my secrets. She is there for me every time I need her. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. She is my honor and my pride. I would do anything to protect my honor and pride."

Husband: "She is my soul-mate. She is my strength and the reason I live for. She is the most beautiful girl in the world. She is my honor and my pride. I would do anything to protect my honor and pride."

Boyfriend/ Lover/ Secret Lover: "She is the most beautiful girl in the world. I can't live without her. I could kill for her. I would die for her
However, she is the pride and honor of her father/ brother/ this other guy. I understand their concern. Even if she loves me, I will be faithful to my male counterparts.
I will break her heart but I will do nothing to harm their honor and pride."

Woman: "Dear Men in My Life! Grow some balls. I'm not your favorite piece of furniture or your latest sports car. I'm not a piece of glass or a pot of delicate china or any other object that needs your constant protection. I am my own honor and pride and I'm not lending myself to your pride and honor. I am a living member of your intellectually advanced species. So, please, find something else to feed to your fragile ego."

No comments:

Post a Comment